Well, I think this is it!!

kipz303
on 6/21/13 3:51 am

I took a hpt on tuesday the 18th (10 dpo) in the EVENING and got faint positive. Waited for fmu on wednesday - faint positive. So I made my dr. appointment for later that day only to get a negative and be sent home. As soon as I got home I took ANOTHER hpt - positive! I wondered if I was just using crappy tests so I went and bought a clearblue easy digital. PREGNANT. Go to doctor yesterday and it says negative on the urine test. Come home, use a first response early result and within 30 seconds...second pink line and not as faint. I have a total of 7 hpt positives and people are still skeptical. 

*I* know I am at least pregnant right now. Whether it sticks or not is up to God but hey, Conception happened :) One reason I "KNOW" .. my plastics left me with the ability to lay on my back and relax my muscles to get a concaved tummy. I can't do that right now...I know it's just bloating/uterus swelling/water but I don't get that with cycles...ever.  Just gotta wait until monday for my blood test then tuesday I should get results. ^_^ lets hope this little bean decides to grow!

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

Elisabeth G.
on 6/21/13 4:43 am - Windsor, Canada

sounds positive to me congratulations

Lianne C.
on 6/21/13 12:40 pm - Garden City, MI
I NEVER got a positive urine test at my Dr. With any of the 4 pregnancies! They always had to do a blood test to confirm. I was told by a nurse that they are not as sensitive as some of the at home test, and that they only show up on some as early as 3 months pregnant.... By then I would hope I would know!

Sounds like it is a positive to me! Congrats!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
SassySamara
on 6/22/13 8:05 am - San Antonio, TX

Congrats and best wishes on a happy and healthy 9 months!

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Rekeca
on 7/22/13 6:47 am - NC

Congratulations

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views