Appointment today!

Lianne C.
on 6/28/13 8:58 am - Garden City, MI
Went in for an appointment (36w3D) and all seems well. Dr was pretty worried about the fact that I have severe itching all over my body, had to send some blood to the Mayo Clinic to see if it could be serious. Also she asked about my growth scan, and if baby was head down. I told her that baby was breech but I was not sure cause I felt a lot of rolling yesterday and then pressure. So she got out the ultrasound machine and saw that baby did in fact make the flip! So far so good! At least I hopefully will have no reason for a c-section. So I am happy with everything so far. Just hoping to make it through to Tuesday now cause I will then be considered full term! That and I have a exam scheduled for Monday that I really do not want to put off any longer! (I've been having a ton of contractions)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Elisabeth G.
on 6/30/13 4:37 am - Windsor, Canada

Keeping my fingers crossed for you to make it till at least Tuesday so glad that the baby is head down now

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views