Alia Yasmine is 2 months old!

SassySamara
on 8/5/13 9:44 am, edited 8/5/13 9:47 am - San Antonio, TX
We had our two month check up and first round of vaccines for Alia today. She is doing well developmentally and is up to 12 lbs from birth weight ofm7 lbs 13 oz. we are still exclusively breast feeding and it is going great . She is a wonderful baby and sleeps well too which is polar opposite of her big brother. I am back to my pre pregnancy weight and will go back to work at the end of this month. I am in the last few days of Ramadan and am happy to say that even with the month of fasting I have been able to keep my milk supply up and have only had to dip into my storage supply that I stashed up ahead of time twice . My mother in law decided to extend her stay here from Morocco for two more months to help out more which is fantastic news. She has been here since April and was set to head back next week. As luck would have it we close on our new home and move Aug 20 th and then the following week I am back to work and Emad starts Kindergarten on the same day so a lot going on and to adjust to . Now this gives me help to move and adjust to work and two kiddos plus kinder and daycare, etc not to mention I have school coming up as well to finish my graduate degree. Otherwise I am loving my time off and ready to move to our new home and get settled and decorated. Will share pics soon as am on the ipad right now

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Rebecca S.
on 8/6/13 1:38 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

Wow...that's a lot of stuff going on right now for you...but at least it's all good stuff!  :). Sounds like your little girl is doing awesome and is growing really well!  Hope my #2 will be an easy baby! Congrats again...and can't wait to see some more pictures!  

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views