Surrogacy?

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/16 5:47 pm

I've wasted too much of my life struggling with weight and health issues.  Not right now but a few years from now I would like  to start a family with the right man.  

My problem is ... on one hand I have a very willing " sperm donor" who literally tries to screw me five times a day... but who wants " lunch " and ' dinner " and a me to clean " our (read .. my mortgage  my responsibility ) house whle all the money he makes is his ...

Dont know whether I want chase the sucker with a dustpan  ( yes ive done that and he called an ex grrlfriend 4 shelter ... ugh !!! ) but of course I do love him ..... grrrr

he did make me pregnant

( hes very busy doing just that ) :o

I'm a little old 4 this .. I just had plastic surgeries to perfect my body

but yes I would love to have his and my children

( crazy me)

ladygodiva1228
on 6/7/16 7:33 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On June 3, 2016 at 12:47 AM Pacific Time, meeow2 wrote:

I've wasted too much of my life struggling with weight and health issues.  Not right now but a few years from now I would like  to start a family with the right man.  

My problem is ... on one hand I have a very willing " sperm donor" who literally tries to screw me five times a day... but who wants " lunch " and ' dinner " and a me to clean " our (read .. my mortgage  my responsibility ) house whle all the money he makes is his ...

Dont know whether I want chase the sucker with a dustpan  ( yes ive done that and he called an ex grrlfriend 4 shelter ... ugh !!! ) but of course I do love him ..... grrrr

he did make me pregnant

( hes very busy doing just that ) :o

I'm a little old 4 this .. I just had plastic surgeries to perfect my body

but yes I would love to have his and my children

( crazy me)

Dump the loser, find a man who will treat you as his equal, and if you truly want children seek out a surrogacy agency, but do your research.  You could always adopt.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/19 4:00 am

Hello, girls Great topic! 4 years ago I became a mother thanks to IVF. My husband and I are raising a daughter. And I am grateful to fate for this. But we were doing ITF with donor eggs abroad. This theme has a lot of nuances, both medical and legal, about which parents should be aware. But sometimes this is the only possible solution for many couples!

How are you now?
Found a new man?

ArnoldSteven
on 8/2/21 7:31 am

I don't understand why you need such a man. You can find yourself a good, loving man who will appreciate and protect you. There are a lot of free men on the planet. And I am sure you can find one who will love you out of all of them. If you need a donor that badly, there are clinics or an egg donation agency. You can use their services. I'm sure they have a vast selection, and you can find a great donor. If you live in America, you don't have to go overseas for donor eggs. I know that there is a good agency in Los Angeles. They have a lot of positive feedback.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views