Recent Posts

SusLopez
on 2/27/23 11:38 am, edited 2/27/23 7:01 am
Topic: RE: Post Preganancy Weight Gain

In such situations, it's important to talk to your healthcare provider about your concerns and ask for their advice. They can help you determine if there are any underlying medical issues that might be contributing to your weight gains, such as thyroid problems or hormonal imbalances. When I studied at a medical college, I used https://papersowl.com/examples/human-trafficking/ to spend less time on non-core subjects. They can even make an essay on the topic of human trafficking, I wonder who is asked to write such a thing.

holliwee
on 2/25/23 5:06 am

My sister had a similar story and was back to normal weight within a year.

How did your story end?

holliwee
on 2/25/23 5:05 am
ArnoldSteven
on 8/2/21 7:31 am
Topic: RE: Surrogacy?

I don't understand why you need such a man. You can find yourself a good, loving man who will appreciate and protect you. There are a lot of free men on the planet. And I am sure you can find one who will love you out of all of them. If you need a donor that badly, there are clinics or an egg donation agency. You can use their services. I'm sure they have a vast selection, and you can find a great donor. If you live in America, you don't have to go overseas for donor eggs. I know that there is a good agency in Los Angeles. They have a lot of positive feedback.

Dee_Caprini
on 2/12/20 2:17 pm
Topic: RE: IVF and Twins. Im not sure where to start.

Are you able to connect with your surgeon or nutritionist to tackle a specific plan for you? it also depends on if you are still breastfeeding as I was told that I couldn't be AS STRICT as I wanted, as long as I was BF.

Dee_Caprini
on 2/10/20 3:27 pm
Topic: RE: Procare prenatal vitamins?

I was cleared to take the average OTC from CVS (I think it was Nature Made) and was on that for about 18 months... 3 months prior to getting pregnant, and throughout my entire pregnancy up until maybe 6 months post-pregnancy? all of my labs were good when they were drawn pre, 2x during and once at that 6-month post pregnancy mark.

Dee_Caprini
on 2/10/20 3:23 pm, edited 2/10/20 7:23 am

Hi, I know I am late to the game with your questions, but I wanted to let you know that I had similar experiences with my pregnancy. First, congrats with your original weight loss... Use that as your inspiration going forward... knowing you CAN do this!

I am a RnY patient but I feel that some of the principals are the same and wanted to know if you are able to get in touch with your surgeon or nutritionist? I went back... like, way back to basics as if I was prepping for surgery for the most part. I breastfed for over two years (stopped about 9 months ago) and let me tell you... breastfeeding does not always help with "losing the baby weight" I still kept my protein intake to 90-120 g of protein daily with about 1200 calories per day as if I was in the maintenance phase. When I stopped breastfeeding, I kicked it into full prep mode with 2 shakes a day (Breakfast and Lunch) with leafy greens and protein for dinner... and tons of water or low/zero calorie liquids. I also saw a mental health pro to help me with the mental stuff. Your little ones take priority over some things, but your health comes first. Let your hubs or significant other help in the kitchen if it gets difficult... meal prep and know that you've got this!

Best of luck!

nko_88
on 11/18/19 1:05 pm - Minneapolis, MN
VSG on 12/05/16
Topic: RE: IVF and Twins. Im not sure where to start.

Me too! Congrats on the babies! I had twins in January (no ivf, but still lots of physical and emotional things as I am a single mom) I have gained about 50lbs. I couldn't really eat much while pregnant and soon after birth I could eat things I couldn't before pregnancy/post op. I thought my body was so starved during pregnancy that it just gave up on the weight loss stuff, but I don't know what to do now. My two are 10 months now and my weight just isn't going anywhere.

Have you gotten any suggestions from anyone?

nko_88
on 11/18/19 1:00 pm - Minneapolis, MN
VSG on 12/05/16
Topic: Post Preganancy Weight Gain

Hello All,

I am new here. I had VSG Dec 2016 had lost over 100lbs. Then exactly 18months post op. found out I was pregnant.... with TWINS!!!! I had sever edema gained about 40lbs, soon after birth and the fluid going down I was super svelte. The issue was that while pregnant nothing really stayed down except my one skinny latte and cereal, so after birth I was starving, all a sudden I could eat things I couldn't before or during pregnancy. I wasn't eating much but began to gain weight.

I have now gained half the weight I lost! I do not know what to do. I was wondering if the pregnancy changed something. I do not know what to do? have I lost the benefits of the sleeve? how do I get back!?

Stacy_WLS
on 9/10/19 5:00 am
Topic: IVF and Twins. Im not sure where to start.

I am about 5 years post sleeve.

About 2 years ago we started fertility treatment and after mounds of hormones and emotional ups and downs I have my beautiful little boys (9months old). But I've also gained 60+ lbs. I cant believe it.

I know I'm eating like crap. I just don't know where to start.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views