Nikki101’s Posts

Nikki101
on 12/15/17 2:05 pm
Topic: RE: Prenancy and the WLS diet

I just found out I'm pregnant... My morning sickness comes and goes... sometimes all i can stomach is a few crackers. I haven't been able to call my center but I will monday morning. How do you guys stay on track with food aversions and nausea???

Nikki101
on 9/29/17 4:38 am
Topic: RE: Getting pregnant post-op, vitamins?

I know about vitamin a etc. I'm a nursing student lol. Plus I've spoken to the dietician. She basically kept me the same no extra folic acid or anything. If my.levels are good I get to go off the vitamin a.

My gyno referred me for surgery, but she just left town and I have a new one who I'm pretty sure is unfamiliar with this. Also being in a smaller city there isn't much luck for switching. I took my last pill a week ago today and I'm now on my whay counts as a period for me. my hubby works out of town so this may be a difficult thing. id prefer it to happen quick school wise lol.

I'm waiting for the gyno to call me back... apparenrly they're slow so I also made an appt but it's still a few weeks away and I may go visit the hubby for some trying before the appointment. Lol

Nikki101
on 9/23/17 2:19 pm
Topic: RE: Getting pregnant post-op, vitamins?

We've finally decided to try for a baby. My first, I'll be 30 next month. I'm wondering how difficult it will be.... I'm on seasonale and last night will be my last pill and I'll be calling my gyno Monday morning. I'm apprehensive as the one I've had for the past 7-9 years has moved and I have a new one, and I'm worried she won't have much knowledge about bariatric surgery and pregnancy... the unique requirements.

Anyone quit birth control pills and get pregnant quickly? I'm crazily hoping it's fast so it works with my school schedule, But I'm fine if it doesn't. :) (Nursing school is hard!)

I'm curious about how much vitamins were increased and if extras were added, anything specific unique to us to watch out for etc. I have PCOS so I expect this to be a rough journey.
Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views