Starbucks Lovers, Unite!

Desperately Seeking
Skinny

on 6/18/08 3:35 am - Kettering, OH
I submitted an idea about Starbucks creating a higher protein, lower sugar & carb Frappucino base on MyStarBucksIdea.com today.  On this site, Starbucks collects ideas from the public, allows you to vote on them and then takes action on those that get the most votes.  If you like this idea and want a more WLS-friendly blended beverage option, please spread the word to your pals & go to this link and vote for it:  http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087 500000004q0M
 PhotobucketKashiWhore-1.jpg picture by tracyamanningoh_100lbcenturycard-1.gif picture by tracyamanning

Sunshine11984
on 6/26/08 8:56 am

I work at Starbucks and just to let you know we are coming out with a protein and fiber powder to be added to your drinks.....im not sure when it is to be set out since we have already recieved the product at our store but no word has been set on when we will be letting customers purchase this choice. Also we have the lite frappucino option already that you can add sugar free sweetner too. The only problem would be with the carbs but you should definately check out our nutrition pamplet to check on the carbs! Hopefully this helped you out!

Desperately Seeking
Skinny

on 6/26/08 11:07 am - Kettering, OH
Awesome!  Great to know!  Can't wait to be able to add protein to my drinks!
 PhotobucketKashiWhore-1.jpg picture by tracyamanningoh_100lbcenturycard-1.gif picture by tracyamanning

Most Active