still fat and miseriable

sandra37
on 7/25/08 12:16 pm - athens, AL
hey everyone, hows everyone doing. i am going crazy waiting on all this stuff i have to get done.my family and i went to disney world last week. it was terrible to me. i'm so fat that all the walking nearly killed me. my feet swelled up double thier normal size. i had blisters on my feet, and my back hurt so bad, the whole time we were there i was in pain. my family laughed at me, called me a cry baby, and joked about getting me a wheel chair. i pray that will be the last vacation i ever go on weighing this much.i have my letter from my dr. now all i'm waiting on is my phyc. app. on aug. 6th please pray for me that i get approved for my surgery. i'm very depressed right now if you can't tell. even with all that walking i did i still gained 5 lb.well just needed to talk to some one, any advise or encouragement would be great
wannababy
on 7/25/08 12:25 pm - St. Louis, MO
Brush off the gain and move foward to eating better... The  more weight you lose, the easier your surgery is going to be. I totally know how you feel though. We went to Las Vegas last month and I was soooo tired, feet hurt, blisters, the whole bit! After we left Vegas, I watched what I was eating and walked and ended up losing 2 lbs pretty quickly....  Just try to turn things around and then when you get your surgery date, you will be in better shape with a couple of lbs off... You can do it!!!

Amy
Crystal_girlost
on 7/25/08 10:16 pm - WV

Sandra my heart goes out to you. I have been to DW and know how much walking you are talking about. I feel the need to tell you the things your family SHOULD have said.

You did a great job getting around Magic Kingdom.
Having you there with us was so much fun.
Sharing our life with you at any wieght is all we want.
And this is from me.
You should be proud of yourself for doing something that will make you healthier and happier and the side effect will be that your next vaca will be even better.

I often tell my bad family "fat can be lost, stupid and mean is forever".
Lots of love go'n out to ya. Crystal

First fill 11/4/08 3cc's  Second fill 12/19/08 2cc's
Third appt 1/27/09 rescheduled
Third fill 3/24/09 1 cc= Total 6cc's

don_missouri
on 7/26/08 10:32 pm - st louis, MO
Sandra...

I know where you are right now and feel your pain. I think of the days when I rode a bike, walked all day browsing antique shops and fit comfortably in an airplane seat. These are now rewards for me and I will have them all back. You will also! They are coming. I'm in the same place as you right now waiting for my insurance approval (and a 6 month waiting period). Focus on the positive energy ahead. Don't look back.

Peace,
don
Most Active