Weight Loss Support Group Meeting In Greenville Ohio

Tammy H.
on 8/3/08 9:38 pm - Greenville, OH

* Little by Little* Weight Loss Support Group   Are you looking for support for weight loss and wanting to meet people who are traveling down the same path?  If this might be an interest to you, theres a new group that just started May 6th...Next meeting will be Tuesday, August 5th...This group is started by 2 women who have gone through weight loss surgery and understand the complications and issues that people may go through...This will be open to both men and women...There will be no membership fees...There is no limitations on whether you have had surgery or not, in order to attend this group meeting...We are hoping to make new friends and lend a helping hand to help support others...   We plan on including various activities and topics into our meetings...Such as: Fun games, recipe nights, cooking demonstrations, exercise tips, group discussions, shopping hints, healthy eating tips, guest speakers, journal writing, menu planning, moral support and much more...Any suggestions that you might have or concerns for our group will all be noted and considered...Feel free to bring your spouse or friend as they may need some helpful suggestions or ideas on how to be more supportive to you...   We will be meeting at the * Church of Christ*...419 East Main Street in Greenville...Meetings will be held the first Tuesday of each month starting at 6:00 p.m...For further information please contact...Tammy Hoff  at 937-621-5129 or email address at [email protected]  Or you may call Marlene Harris at 937-459-6964

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active