Happy Mother's Day to Us.

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/8/11 9:47 am - NY
It is one, because we are taking care of us.
Katie Keane

Kim H.
on 5/8/11 1:30 pm - Duluth, MN
Very true! Today my husband and I took a walk..we walked about 3 miles..further than I have ever walked at one time ..and further than I thought I could! I am so proud of myself! And I was able to keep my eating down to "normal" today...I had my water bottle with me ALL DAY! Next weekend my son and his family (whom I have not seen since August) will be here. They will be surprised at the 35+ pounds I am down(and still going down!)

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 5/9/11 2:35 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Kim,

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift to receive.. YOUR HEALTHY!!

Thanks for sharing this NSV!! And can't wait until you share the stories what your family says when they see you!! Take lots of pictures!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 5/9/11 11:09 pm - Duluth, MN
I sure will do that, Tom! I will even take a new Facebook picture and have my son put it up (I am computer illiterate!). I am tired of looking at the old picture (from 2 years ago!). I am off to get a fill..hope this one actually works!

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 5/14/11 8:34 am - Duluth, MN
My family came today and when I went to the door to greet them they were in shock. They said they would not have recognized me, except they knew my face. What an awesome compliment! They are so proud of me. We all went out to lunch together and my husband and I shared a meal and brought LOTS of it home. My son was impressed with my self control. My daughter in law is a cosmetologist so she colored, highlighted and cut my hair today. Now my NEW LOOK matches my IN PROGRESS body. I can not wait to see what happens after I get to my goal!
Tom, remind me again, please..what does NSV mean? I know you told me once but I have a short memory hahaha

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 5/15/11 2:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

>> NSV 

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Amy B.
on 5/10/11 11:06 am
 That's right, Katie! My superintendent even noticed and commented about it yesterday!
One day at a time.  
Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/10/11 11:35 am - NY
That's right Amy, at 44lbs. they should be noticing you. Have a great day. Kay
Katie Keane

Most Active