I am back!

Kim H.
on 7/16/11 7:51 pm - Duluth, MN
Hi all! I am happy to report that I am back from my 2 weeks with family in Vegas! I did a lot of walking, drank lots of water (it was triple digit temps everyday), and got exercise in the swimming pool almost every day. The hardest part was the lifestyle that my in laws have. It did not really fit with my eating...but we managed. I get a fill on Monday. I am anxious to see if I did stay on track as well as I hope I did. Will keep you posted.

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 7/16/11 9:38 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Kim,

Glad to have you back. You were missed!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimkeever
on 7/18/11 1:12 am - AZ
Welcome Back!!!  Glad to hear you had a good time :-)

~~kim

Kim H.
on 7/18/11 9:55 am - Duluth, MN
Well, at my fill this afternoon, I found out that since my last fill I have lost weight. I guess I did better than I thought during my vacation! I was also taken off more of my meds today (I also had a physical today! At my fill we figured I am ALMOST at my "sweet spot",and I am down BMI points! I am so excited.

~Kim~

purple39lady
on 7/18/11 11:10 am
Way to go Kim.  I am struggling a bit.  I can't seem to get full.  Anyway I am glad you had a great vacation and did so well.  I wish you continued success. 
Kim H.
on 7/18/11 1:07 pm - Duluth, MN
Thank you. I understand frustration and struggles. I wish you success, too!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 7/18/11 10:35 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS!! WAY TO GO!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
TNgal_Knoxville
on 7/23/11 8:50 am - Knoxville, TN
I am really happy to hear you had a good time and was able to stay on track on your Vegas trip. Yeah on the meds thinggie! 

May the wind always be at your back and the shinning sun be on your face.
Connie

Kim H.
on 7/23/11 8:52 am - Duluth, MN
Thank you everyone!

~Kim~

Most Active