Cambridge, MN Images Support Group (x-post)

DragonGirl
on 2/27/12 1:21 am - MN
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know I am going to be facillitating the Cambridge Images Support Group Meeting for at least the next year!
I am very excited to be able to have this opportunity! I can't wait to meet everyone, and I look forward to getting suggestions for future topics! We will be meeting tomorrow night (weather permitting) at 6:00pm in Dining room B @ Cambridge Hospital. This month's topic will be "Be Your Own Valentine" We'll talk about being kind and loving to ourselves, giving ourselves permission to be successful!

They are predicting our first major snowfall of the season to begin tomorrow. If it looks like the roads will be too dangerous to drive, this meeting will be rescheduled for Thursday, March 1st. I will create a new topic and update everyone if we have to change it tomorrow.

Due to a schedule conflict, we will now have our normal meetings the 4th THURSDAY of the month moving forward...so our normal meeting for March will be Thursday, March 22nd. Please feel free to leave comments here if you have suggestions for future meeting topics!

With warm regards,
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Most Active