Hey, everyone...

Kim H.
on 4/26/12 12:58 pm - Duluth, MN
Where did everybody go? Doesn't anyone post anything on this message board anymore? I love the Motivational Quotes and Grateful Posts, but, where is everybody else?? Miss you all!

~Kim~

Ashley A.
on 4/27/12 12:37 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Hey, I'm still here just more of a lurker than anything now. Both band boards are pretty slow lately it seems. I've been having issues with my band again so I've been unfilled since March. I'm working on getting approved for revision. We will see how that goes. How are things with you?

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Kim H.
on 4/27/12 3:09 am - Duluth, MN
great...I had computer issues for a few months...so I really missed being on here...I wish you luck with your revision.

~Kim~

crystal M.
on 4/30/12 12:17 pm - Joliet, IL
I'm still here...I always check to see if there's something here for me to read or comment on.
Tom C.
on 5/1/12 11:29 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am here. I try to check daily, unless I don't have a computer (which is the case when I am home).

As you can tell I will reply when I get here :D
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 5/2/12 2:46 am - Duluth, MN
Glad to hear from you Tom!!! I know what it is like to not have a computer.Mine was down from mid February until about 2 weeks ago. Good luck to you on your journey too. Have a great weekend!

~Kim~

jessige
on 5/7/12 12:31 pm
 Hey, Kim!

I have surgery with Dr Lenz on Monday, the 14th.  So excited!

Maybe I'll see you at group.  Hope you're well!
Kim H.
on 5/7/12 12:56 pm - Duluth, MN
I wish you well ans look forward to seeing/meeting you at group! I am doing well. Keep me posted!

~Kim~

Most Active