FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/5/12 12:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Well the day has finally arrived that everyone has been looking forward to since monday.   LOL   We all have so very much to be grateful in our lives and friday is just one little part of that.    Today I am grateful for my life and health.    I answered a post on OH earlier and it made me think about MY life before WLS.    My health wasn't all that bad for a really fat girl.    I had NO high blood pressure, or diabetes like so many of you.   I didn't take lots of medicines ( In fact I didn't take any meds at all ).   The only thing I had was a BMI of 50, asthma and being borderline diabetic.     I guess God was really good to me.   One thing I did have was constant pain in my hip and back due to carrying all the excess weight on my 5'1" frame.    I had shortness of breath when I did very much moving around and I truly just existed and not really lived my life.    My poor 3 sons grew up with a Mom who did nothing but sit on the couch.    Thank God for my WLS and for the last 7 yrs. since my WLS.    Thank God that I am healthy and will be able to run after my granddaughter when she is walking and hopefully live a very long and healthy life.   I am SO grateful for my post op life after my WLS. and the future that I now have.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active