MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/7/12 11:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Even though life may be far from perfect for you.    You know....having WLS and losing all your unwanted life doen't necessarily mean you will have a perfect life.   Growing up I always was told that "Life is what you make it" and that is a VERY true statement.    Today I am SO grateful for my life...even as unperfect as it is and as unperfect as I am.    I am so grateful for being able to make choices everyday in my life.    So grateful today for my family and especailly for my 9 week old granddaughter.   She is truly the light of my life.
If you happen to feel that you have nothing in your life to be grateful for....just sit back and think about that statement.    You are awake ( no one ever told you that everything in your life would be perfect ),....hopefully your breathing....you can see the computer screen....you HAVE a computer.....you are truly a blessed person and should be grateful that you have those things in your life.    I too am SO grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement here on the Message boards daily.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a amazing monday and week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active