Where is everyone these days?

Considering_It
on 10/7/12 7:03 am
Ok I'm guilty of dropping off the board and out of sight for awhile, but I've moved, and there have been a jillion other places I have had to put my attention too.  I am shocked to see there is very little activity here - what happened?
Also, I moved to SW Florida, and need a referral to a bariatrician for fills etc.

MARIA F.
on 10/9/12 12:23 pm - Athens, GA

The Realize forum is not very active at all. You might try asking on the Lap-Band forum. Good luck!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Kim H.
on 10/10/12 12:52 am - Duluth, MN
I , too, am guilty of dropping off the board..I have no excuse...I do wi**** was as active as it used to be on here..I miss everyone..I guess maybe that IS why I dropped off..cuz everyone else did, too...I have had some issues....Band had to be unfilled for 6 weeks due to a slight slippage...gaine 12 pounds in that 6 weeks, but am still gaining even though I am starting to get fills again. .Please Realize Band people, come back!!!

~Kim~

cryspyx
on 10/10/12 11:32 pm - Hartford, CT
i think the majority of people are over on the lapband boards. i know that i am even though i have Realize. no one seems to post here much unfortunately.
Most Active