TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/8/12 11:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   I know it is ONLY the second day of the work week...but ya know life is what WE choose to make it.    Today I am so grateful for my health and my WLS.   My health wasn't all that bad to tell the truth prior to my WLS but it was only a matter of time till I'm sure I would have had health issues due to my being morbidly obese.   Not a nice word huh???  I honestly had no idea I was MO...I just thought I was fat.   UGH SO grateful I am no longer MO.     So grateful for all the different WLS.    They ALL work and all work well if you work the program and do as your surgeon tells you to do.   Your success or failure is your choice but if I were in control....Everyone would be winners as far as reaching your goal or at least getting to a healthy weight.    SO grateful for life today.     PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for.    Have a blessed day.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active