TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/12 11:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

If you've looked at my posting for Motivational quote for today that is what I am grateful for today.   Ok I will tell you what it is.   I am grateful for CHANGE.    It is when in doubt....CHANGE !!!!  WOW has my life ever changed in the 7 yrs. since my WLS.   I am SO grateful for that change too.   The farther post op you become it seems to be "normal" to be in a smaller body but to be honest...my brain will probably never GET IT !!!!  I am still and probably will be the " fat girl" in my mind.   That really is NOT a bad thing though.   I am grateful for all the changes in my life today and grateful that all my labs came out really good.   If you are pre op any of the WLS and you are NOT taking vitamins you are playing with your health.   PLEASE take warning from me.   Vitamins are SO very important to us and our health.   We signed up for this journey for a LIFETIME....not just a few months or years unless you are banded and had to have it removed.   So today I am grateful for my life,....my great labs and for the changes that have taken place in my life.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active