THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/31/12 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope that you are having a good week.   Mine started out really good and still isn't bad just major major drama going on with my son and his fiancee.   In fact I am doubtful that this relationship will make it through the weekend.    SO please keep us in your prayers for this situation.   Today I am SO grateful that this son is still drug free even though he was in a car accident 2 nights ago and got a prescripition for pain meds and even gave them to me last night since he's under lots of stress at the moment.   I am grateful today that I am down 2 pounds from monday's weight.   I know you may be thinking ...that's NO big deal.    It truly is a big deal though at my age and with me being 7 yrs. post op.    I am so grateful for my Faith in a higher power and prayer in my life.   Please share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed pre-friday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active