MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/11/12 10:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and Happy Veterans Day to our Veterans.    We all have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.   Life offers us no guarantees as you all know and truly life is what WE decide to make it.    We can make life amazing or miserable the choice is ours.    Today I am grateful for another week ( hopefully ) as another day to live and make wise choices.    Today I am grateful that I am now losing weight again and re-focused.   Yes....You certainly CAN loose weight when you are a Veteran WLS patient ( I am right at 7 yrs. post op ).   I have lost almost 10 lbs.    I am grateful for all the support and encouraging posts here on Obesity Help and grateful for everyone who puts themselves out there by asking and answering questions.    Grateful for life and my faith.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings `~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active