FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/15/12 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Morning Everyone,

Well....friday is finally here.   I know many of you are so excited and have lots planned for the weekend.    I am going in a little while to help my DIL pack up their apartment and get ready to move to their first home.   I will be helping move them tomorrow and pack things up today.   I am SO grateful that they finally found the perfect home for their family.     It is a very nice house but needs some work done to it.    I am grateful for all 3 of my sons, my DIL and my precious granddaughter who is growing up way too quickly.   Grateful for my husband of 36 yrs.....he works so hard so that I can stay home.    Grateful for my home, car, computer and everything that I own.     I am grateful for my WLS and most of all grateful for God and my faith in him.   Please share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed and amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active