FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/22/12 11:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a amazing Thanksgiving and didn't shop till you dropped last night and today.    As for me....I sat in front of Target for 5 hours yesterday to get some much needed retail therapy.   LOL   Today I am SO grateful for that amazing family that I have been blessed with.   I thank God everyday for my wonderful husband., amazing sons and my precious DIL and my wonderful baby granddaughter ( which I am over at her house now babysitting her ).   I think at this time of year more than any other we reflect on all the blessings that God has given us and for all the wonderful things in our lives.   I am also so Thankful and Grateful to have my middle son drug free for the second Thanksgiving ( 15 mo. sober from heron addiction of over 6 yrs. ).    Thank God that he is still drug free and doing wonderful.    PLEASE share with us all the things or some at least that you are grateful for today.   Oh I almost forgot.....Yesterday was my 7 yr. Surgiversary of my WLS.   SO I am also VERY grateful for that and that my "tool of choice" is STILL working for me after all these years.   Have a blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active