weight gain

kathleen j.
on 6/26/13 3:34 am - Chepachet, RI

Hi all its been almost 4yrs since my surgery I did great lost total 110 pounds with only 2 fills HOWEVER I have now gained 75% back. I could blame allot of things that I have been threw in the past 2 yrs. BUT it is what it is and I just cant get motivated to loss again. I start a exercise program start feeling great and stop again. I currently have heartburn just about 24\7. I guessing its from the weight gain. Any advice

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/13 5:27 am
On June 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM Pacific Time, kathleen j. wrote:

Hi all its been almost 4yrs since my surgery I did great lost total 110 pounds with only 2 fills HOWEVER I have now gained 75% back. I could blame allot of things that I have been threw in the past 2 yrs. BUT it is what it is and I just cant get motivated to loss again. I start a exercise program start feeling great and stop again. I currently have heartburn just about 24\7. I guessing its from the weight gain. Any advice

Heart burn seems to be an ultimate side effect of the band in general.  Sounds like you need a slight unfill ASAP.

kathleen j.
on 7/2/13 5:54 am - Chepachet, RI

oh wow never thought about that thanks.  I have very little in my band anyway. I currently don't have any medical either so I am hoping the heartburn goes away :-(

LoverFlyWolfie
on 9/1/15 1:40 pm

OK, 

Most Active