ISO: Chocolate Cake In A Mug......

internetnut
on 10/24/11 8:44 am - elmira, NY
I've lost my copy of a recipe for a chocolate cake made in a mug. I think it called for Splenda and instant coffee was optional. Please post your favorite! Thanks christine (internetnut)

Anita Jo
on 10/24/11 9:52 am - Elmira, NY
hi ,
i made one of these before but it was like rubbery.
i did a search on the web and on here and lots of recipe but not sure which ones are good..anita 
internetnut
on 10/24/11 12:22 pm - elmira, NY
The one I made was a bit like rubber on top but like cake under. Whenever I locate this recipe I'll post it for you. It was super yummy! 

internetnut
on 10/24/11 12:36 pm - elmira, NY
Found it and posted the link on my Facebook page. Found it here from  LADY who posts recipes.

Diana C.
on 10/26/11 4:11 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
Can you post the recipe here?  My work prohibits Facebook so I'm unable to look there.  Thanks!

lilacs
on 10/26/11 11:19 am - Marysville, WA
 Here it is!   If you cook it even a couple seconds too long it can get VERY rubbery!!  I also have a lemon one there, too!

http://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sizzling-satisfaction-in-35-seconds/

Linda
Total lost: 200 - RNY Feb 2004 - Dr David Lauter, Bellevue WA

my recipes...(a lot of them I created for use on BariatricEating.com and now you can find them on my own blog)  :  click>>>  Eating Well...Living Thin  

BROWNIDGIRL
on 10/27/11 3:09 am - MD
Hi Linda!

This is a delayed thank you - not long after my surgery, I found what I think was your recipe for cottage cheese pancakes on the OTHER site (LOL).  The recipe called for minced onions, and was meant to be served as a savory dish.

However, sweet carbs have always been my downfall, so I modified it and it's been a hit with everyone with whom I've shared it.

I found if you add Splenda and cinnamon, they taste just like French toast.  Add some canned pumpkin, Splenda, and pumpkin pie spice and voila! pumpkin pancakes.

I've also added fresh berries, extracts - the possibilities are endless!!!

So a HUGE thank you!

Hugs,

Tia
lilacs
on 10/27/11 9:52 am - Marysville, WA
  Love the idea of adding the pumpkin and spices...all year round, even!!  

Thank you!!  Not sure if it was my recipe or SM's you mean (they are very similar!), but I make them often...either way, they are a God send for our eating plan!!
 Linda
Total lost: 200 - RNY Feb 2004 - Dr David Lauter, Bellevue WA

my recipes...(a lot of them I created for use on BariatricEating.com and now you can find them on my own blog)  :  click>>>  Eating Well...Living Thin  

internetnut
on 10/28/11 11:42 am - elmira, NY
On October 26, 2011 at 6:19 PM Pacific Time, lilacs wrote:
 Here it is!   If you cook it even a couple seconds too long it can get VERY rubbery!!  I also have a lemon one there, too!

http://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sizzling-satisfaction-in-35-seconds/

Yeap this is the recipe I use! I swear by this recipe! Christine (internetnut)

meredith_123
on 11/12/11 7:40 am - Waterford, MI
Here's the recipe I use (got from another DS'r) whi*****orporates protein powder to help you up your protein for the day.  You may want to try this one as well.

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/4398870/Shake-cake/
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
Most Active