Blogging Post-Op Life

Eggface
on 1/2/15 3:11 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I'm am entering my 9th year of blogging my WLS post-op life including what I eat (low carb, high protein, moderate fats), recipes, etc. (link in signature) I hope it gives you a few ideas to make your post weight loss surgery life easier.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

vazmar28
on 1/8/15 6:09 am
with

Thank you Michelle for your awesome Blog.  I am 17 days post op of having the Sleeve and your recipes are a great welcome.

I can't wait to be out of the mushy phase in order to try some other recipes. 

Thank you again. 

Eggface
on 1/13/15 12:48 am - Sunny Southern, CA

You are very welcome. I hope it gives you a few ideas. Best wishes in your food stage transitions oh and if at first something gives you issues hold off and try again in a few weeks... sometimes our bodies are just not quite ready for something doesn't mean its gone forever :) 

K P.
on 1/25/15 3:16 am
DS on 07/08/14

I always meant to tell you - when I was going to my 6 months required nutritional visits my NUT told me about your blog. I thought that was pretty cool! 

HW 284; SW 270; CW 152; Revised GW 140-160  

Sarah M.
on 1/28/15 3:00 pm - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
VSG on 01/19/15

Yes - thank you!  Your blog has been so helpful.  You've taken me out of my protein shake taste-bud hell!  I appreciate it more than you know!

VSG 1/19/15 | HW: 262 | SW: 255 | CW: 146 (3/20/16)

Eggface
on 2/1/15 4:14 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Thank you ladies that made my night :) 

littlejeannie
on 2/2/15 9:16 am

I love your blog! Looking forward to trying some of your ideas & recipes soon :)

K

Referral: May 2014 / Surgery: February 2015 Dr. Jackson TWH

krisbrick
on 3/13/15 3:37 am

great! 

Pre surgery weight 268lb, lowest weight 185lb current weight 204lb. Trying to get back on track! 

KattattaK
on 2/2/15 10:58 am

Thanks Shelly! If and/or when I have revision surgery, this is definitely what I will be using for all stages 😊

Cathy W.
on 2/3/15 5:58 am

Congratulations on your 9th year of blogging.  Your blog has helped me so much.  I've used lots of your recipes, been inspired and kept motivated (my fave - 50 Things To Do Instead Of).  

Thanks for all you've done during these past 9 nine years.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Most Active