Salmon patties?

Songbird_27
on 10/3/04 7:43 pm - Lebanon, OH
I'm looking for recipes for salmon patties. Anyone have good ones to share?
Branschneider
on 10/5/04 5:27 am - OH
Amanda~ I am a good cook but one that does not measure...I cook to taste. Hope this helps 1 can of salmon Italian Bread Crumbs 1 large egg celery cream of mushroom soup(reduced fat) sour cream (fat Free) onion salt/pepper to taste a dash or two of hot sauce (optional) I saute the onions and celery in a little olive oil. In a bowl I mix salmon, cream of mushroom soup (3/4 can), egg, sour cream (maybe 1/4 cup), hot sauce, salt and pepper and celery and onion. Mix well and then add bread crumbs. I mix enough bread crumbs so that the mixture is not runny but firm. I then slowly cook them on a cookie sheet (with a little olive oil so that they do not stick) for about 20-30 minutes. I also heat up the remaining cream of Mushroom soup and add to the top of them.
doit 2.
on 11/22/04 6:59 am - in my little town, NC
I make mine the same way I always have-except now I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil instead of vegetable oil. 1 can pink or Chum Salmon 1/2 chopped onion salt & pepper 1 egg 4 Tbsp. flour Clean out all the bones first. Mix the first 4 ingredients-then gradually add in the flour and stir until mixed well. Put a little EVOO in a frying pan and drop heaping spoonfuls-flatten out with spatula to form patties. Coo****il brown on one side then flip and do the same on the other side...it only takes 3-4 minutes per pattie. I use very little EVOO when making these...ENJOY!
BadgerButt2
on 2/17/10 3:14 am
These sound delish!   Thanx
Most Active