Teriyaki Sauce

vratliff21
on 7/28/05 8:05 am - Southfield, MI
I believe (but I could be wrong, for once) I have seen postings on the recipe forum for teriyaki chicken/beef. Is teriyaki sauce a sauce that we can eat? This is one of my favorite sauces for chicken. Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?
sunneegirl
on 8/11/05 10:35 pm - Whitinsville, MA
I make a marinade that I absolutely love, and have used it for both chicken (wings, breasts, or whatever) and steak. 1/4 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup water scoop (tablespoon-ish) minced garlic 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar The longer you marinade, the more it soaks in... all day or overnight is best, in my opinion. I know there are some carbs in soy sauce, but, in my opinion, what gets soaked into the meat is minimal (i.e., you're not going to be DRINKING the marinade to consume all the carbs that's in the soy sauce... )
Jackie B
on 8/23/05 9:18 pm - Clinton Township, MI
I use teriyaki sauce to marindate steaks, both my boyfriend and myself don't have a problem with the sauce (both of us had WLS almost 3 years ago). Jackie
donika
on 10/7/05 2:31 am - Pensacola, FL
This is what I use: 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp cooking sherry or rice wine vinegar 1/2 tsp ground ginger 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1-2 packets of splenda (depends on how sweet you want it) This makes roughly 1/3 c of teriyaki sauce. Donika
Winks718
on 10/8/05 12:23 pm - Chicago, IL
Try Litehouse dressings sauses and dips they are absolutely awesome
Most Active