it had some interesting suggestions on this product. I didn't realize once I received the product that it wouldn't come with ... " />

Big Train Low Carb NSA Blended Ice Mocha Mix

Fatfree102604
on 8/26/05 12:14 am - HAWLEY, PA
Hi All. I received an e-mail introducing this "delicious" drink, so I bought a can of it. I since then have deleted the e-mail --> it had some interesting suggestions on this product. I didn't realize once I received the product that it wouldn't come with those suggestions ...has anyone used this product (in moderation of course), and if so...do I need to use half and half with it as the product recommends on the can? I think that half and half would be a for WLS patients???? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use in place of half and half? Possibly Free Cool Whip? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking I should go see Dr.Tooter for this one Hugs to all, Audrey
Zoe M.
on 8/28/05 9:49 am - BROOKLYN CENTER, MN
I use this product and I use non fat half and half.
CJ B4naftr
on 10/9/05 10:41 am
Hi Audrey, I mix the Big Train Ice Mocha with my Unjury to give it a little better taste - here's my morning smoothie: A cup of ice, 10-12 oz of skim milk (I used to use carb countdown, but since the protein count went down, I no longer waste the extra money on it) 1 scoop of vanilla unjury, 1 heaping tablespoon of Big Train Ice Mocha, and a sprinkle of decaf instant coffee - blend and mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I also will switch it up and use the Big Train vanilla latte mix and a scoop of choc. unjury.. Big Train makes my smoothie go down a lot easier and I get my protein started every morning. ((hugs)) Carla
Fatfree102604
on 10/9/05 11:43 am - HAWLEY, PA
Hi Carla, Thank you for the info. I have never used unjury. Actually I don't even know what it is. I am hesitant to buy any more products that I have not already tried and liked, as I bought two huge cans of the Big Train Ice Mocha and only opened one can and have only used one scoop from that can. So, there sits $60 worth of a product that I doubt I will be using. The taste just doesn't do anything for me. Don't know if I am not preparing it right or just don't like it. I am not a big coffee drinker anyway, but I did at times (prior to surgery) try something like Dunken Donuts coffe latte's and I liked that. So, I don't really know what to do. I am willing to sell my cans of Big Train with free shipping if someone will buy the cans for what I paid for them - $60.00! Oh well, guess I will have to chalk this one up to experience...live and learn...don't buy before you try! Thanks so much for responding, Hugs, Audrey
Most Active