Partlypollyanna’s Posts

Partlypollyanna
on 3/10/19 6:58 pm
Topic: RE: Hungry Girl?s Everthing Bagel Seasoning

It's not my favorite but I know a lot of people like the TJs Everything Bagel Seasoning and I saw a recipe for a DIY version in Hungry Girl's Simply 6 cookbook and thought I'd share.

1 tablespoon white sesame seeds

2 teaspoon black sesame seeds

1 teaspoon dried minced onion

1 teaspoon poppy seeds

1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes

1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt

mix and store in airtight container in cool dark place

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 2/4/19 4:30 pm
Topic: RE: Cheese-crust pizza

The great thing about being an adult is that if the recipe is not appealing to you, you don't have to make it! Also true for me not having to look for a plant based crust since that's not my thing.

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 8/25/18 10:34 am
Topic: RE: Cheese-crust pizza

I haven't seen this variation before but I tried it last night and it's pretty yummy. It's filling so a 8inch square pan made 4 servings.

1 c shredded mozzarella

1/2 c shredded cheddar

1/4 c shredded parmesan

2 eggs

italian seasoning, crushed red pepper to taste

Blend all in a food processor til blended

Put the "dough" in an 8 inch casserole, spread to all areas, lined with parchment paper (make sure you can lift out the parchment with the "dough" on it); bake at 350 for 20 minutes

At 20 minutes, when you take it out, it should feel firm; let cool a few minutes while the oven is heated to 400

Take out of pan and put on pizza tray (you can leave the parchment on or off; I removed it); top with your choice of sauce and toppings; bake for 10-12 minutes at 400. Slice in quarters and enjoy!

Nutrition is just for the crust and is per 1/4 slice-- 208 Calories; 15g protein; 2 g carb, 15 g fat

Jen

Most Active