Dr David Kim in Colleyville

jenrich
on 4/10/11 5:16 pm - Bridgeport, TX
Does anyone on here have any reviews for this doctor I am about to have a revison from the lap band to gastric just wondering if he is a good doc?
USAF Wife
on 4/11/11 12:35 am
I have a couple of girlfriends in Texas (my home state) that did band to VSG revisions with him, and had wonderful experiences. I haven't checked him out for RNY revisions, but from my friend's experiences, they loved him, his staff, the hospital, and his aftercare has been phenomenal for them. He was one of my top 3 choices for TX revision self-pay options if I couldn't have gotten my VSG revision approved here in Florida.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

TeddyTexas
on 4/11/11 7:08 am - Fort Worth (near Keller/Watauga), TX
Dr. Kim did my gastric band surgery in September 2008. He and his staff are great. Dr. Kim is a very thorough doctor and he really does listen to you and tells you straight away what he thinks. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Because of my faith in him and his surgical skills, he is also doing my revision surgery from the band to the sleeve in 2 weeks (April 25). He did nothing wrong doing my original surgery. I developed a side effect called dysphagia (uncoordinated swallowing) which makes it very difficult to eat food with much solidity. So after meeting with Dr. Kim, I decided to go ahead with the gastric sleeve surgery. Today is the first day of my 2 week liquid diet.

When are you having your revision? Are you revising to a gastric sleeve or an RNY?

jenrich
on 4/11/11 4:53 pm - Bridgeport, TX
That is sooooo awsome that he is doing your revision thanks girls this makes me feel much more at ease I have only met with him once and am now attending classes to get approval for my revision so wish me luck I am very excited:)
Most Active
Recent Topics