Last visit to the surgeon this afternnoon before surgery

Holly O.
on 6/3/11 3:09 am - Bradenton, FL
Today I have my last appt. with my surgeon and nutrionist before I have surgery in 12 days!!  Time is flying.  I teach.......so I am offically done next Thursday, June 9th then the big day, Wed., June 15th........excited, nervous but oh so ready to get rid of my crapband!!  Right now I am on a high protein low carb diet up until surgery.  I am thankful they didn't put me on a liquid diet for 2 weeks!!  Soon I'll be on the losing side!!
Stacey-71
on 6/3/11 7:35 am - OH
Congrats Holly!! And Good Luck with your surgery!! You'll do just fine
Holly O.
on 6/4/11 2:02 am - FL
Thank you Stacey...............how are you feeling??  I can't believe I am about 10 days away........just want this lapband out of me!!  LOL
   Holly                                      
Hislady
on 6/3/11 8:52 am - Vancouver, WA
I am so glad you are getting rid of that horrid thing! Best wishes to you for a successful surgery!
Holly O.
on 6/4/11 2:03 am - FL
Thank you so much...........June 15th can't come soon enough for me!!
   Holly                                      
Sexyvt123
on 6/4/11 4:20 am
Congrats Holly. 

I can't wait until its my turn to get this crap band from out of me.  The fact that you dont have to do the 2 week liquid diet is music to my ears. 

Holly O.
on 6/4/11 7:46 am - FL
LOL  Me too!!  High protein and low carbs is great for me............already lost 6 lbs. and I'm eating....pretty cool!!  Thanks for the support............your day willcome soon!!
   Holly                                      
TamaraL
on 6/4/11 8:16 am
I did have to do the 2 week liquid diet with the band.  Let me just say it was harder the second time around.  I did end up eating chicken breast some because the liquid was going straight thru the band

auddie1133
on 6/6/11 1:43 am
Good luck!! :)
lap-band 12/28/05 sw:341 ew:281 revision to roux-en-y sw:281 cw:191 gw: 160
Frankie
on 6/9/11 12:18 am - NY
Congrats and good luck getting rid of the crappy band.  I'll tell them to scoot down and make room for you on the bench!

Frankie

Most Active
Recent Topics