One step closer.....

CindyLyn
on 7/6/11 1:55 pm - Evadale, TX
I finally tracked down and called the surgeon who did my Crap band surgery and demanded my records... It has taken me three yrs to actually find his office and a contact number.  At first it really felt like they were gonna give me the run around but as soon as a lawyer sent them a letter it took less than a week for my records to magically show up at my doorstep.... So this was the last thing my insurance company needed to review me for revision..
I have my fingers and toes crossed that I get approved very soon so I can start my new life....Plus this port feels like it is ripping out of my body.  Even if I don't get approved for revision this band and port have got to come out.

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

Sexyvt123
on 7/7/11 2:49 am
That is GREAT New CindyLyn.  My old surgeon office try to tell me 3 wks when I requested my records and I gave them hell calling everyday.  As you know im still waiting for answer from the insurance.  Today makes 14 days and they need to make a decision today.  I just called and this nice lady told me she will send a note to the review board to pu**** and call me back by end of day.  I am praying they approve me because im sick of this band already.

Frankie
on 7/7/11 4:23 am - NY
Said a prayer and got fingers and toes crossed!  Approval here you come.

Frankie

losing_the_band
on 7/11/11 6:20 am
Revision on 08/27/15
Has your surgeon told you what your likelihood of approval is?  I'm basically in the same boat.  I need to get a revision, but my BMI is below 35, so I'm really worried my insurance won't approve a revision to VSG.
Most Active
Recent Topics