Whinning again!! I am that is....

CindyLyn
on 7/21/11 2:57 pm - Evadale, TX
I finally got that last bit of paperwork BCBS requested faxed to them on the 6th of this month.  I called on the sixth and they stated they got it and that it was already  in review.  It has been 15 days since I spoke to someone there.  I was under the impression that since all of my records had been reviewed that an additional 11 pages  wouldn't take very long to review... Now I am being told it could be the middle of September before they can give me a answer.  I know I am whinning again and being impatient but GEEZ louise... this is causing me to not sleep and have a lot of stomach issues.    I was really hoping to get everything done before my kids go back to school... I dont see that happening... Oh well.... I just needed to vent... Thanks for letting me.

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

Sexyvt123
on 7/22/11 9:04 am
Cindy I feel your pain.  I have not post in  a while because i've just been so stress and pissed off all at the same time.  As of right now I got denied 3 times for non compliant with diet and exercise post lapband.  I sent them all the information possible to prove that I was but yet I still get a denial.  They have not requested a peer to peer with my seurgeon which means they will call and speak to him over the phone.  I was told by the coordinator that 90% of the time they get an approval after this but they dont want to give me any hope yet because they have not really delt with BCBS of IL.  This is suppose to happen next Wed so im praying this work or my next option is the Appeal Unit and after that the state.  I dont understand whats wrong with BCBS?  If I was you I will call them everyday.

Band to DS
on 7/23/11 1:08 am, edited 2/3/12 10:09 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

CindyLyn
on 7/23/11 1:22 am - Evadale, TX
The Dr I am using will not set up anything until insurance says yes or no.   I have already told them that is no possible way for me to be self pay.   If BCBS doesn't give an answer soon the will be paying for my nervous break down!!  LOL     Shelli and Sexy  you are both in my prayers!!  This entire process is driving me nuts.

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

Band to DS
on 7/23/11 7:32 am, edited 2/3/12 10:09 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

Most Active
Recent Topics