extra skin and fat

Angela R.
on 7/18/12 2:29 am - Jewett City, CT
I am now at 187 and am 5 foot 6 inch.. my doctor says only lose another 7 lbs before tummy tuck but I feel I still have a lot of fat in my mid section. its still very thick and full.. has anyone else had this issue. If I lose what I feel I could lose in my mid section I would drop another 20 - 30 lbs which would put me at 150 before surgery for skin removal. then drop another 20lbs after that will put me at 130.. is that normal...
Angela 
Revision Surgery from Lapband to Gastric Bypass... 1/3/11
Start 290 / Now 208/oal 180 (Doctor set goal)

Ruth S.
on 7/23/12 1:43 pm - Orlando, FL
 I'm sorry but I can't help LAUGHING when u ask a COMMUNITY of FAT/Former Fat ppl if they have issue with the mid-section fat - very thick and full.........I say hell yeah....But not everyone has the money to fix it.  I think your body dictates how much will be lost (Of course how hard u work at it as well) but it can go either way.  I didn't make it to my goal weight but was happy and looking good at 175 for my height..my dr predicted 147 but it didn't kill to be where I was.  So don't fret if you don't make it to dr goal...or a certain weight - unless u want to..just be comfortable with what you can make it too. Relax.....lol
Ruth S.
Angela R.
on 7/23/12 11:12 pm - Jewett City, CT
Ty so much... I didn't even notice that I did that LOL 
Angela 
Revision Surgery from Lapband to Gastric Bypass... 1/3/11
Start 290 / Now 208/oal 180 (Doctor set goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics