rny to ds revision doctor in michigan

tattoobabe
on 11/7/12 9:57 pm, edited 11/7/12 9:59 pm - MI

anyone here have a rny to ds revision surgery with a dr. paul kemmiter. already got a call in to his office attempting to have former patients who were a revision from rny to ds to contact me to learn of there experiences i just thought maybe there were some here too who could speak on dr. kemmitter

pineview01
on 11/8/12 3:39 am - Davison, MI

Did they let you know how many they have done to date and how long?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

tattoobabe
on 11/8/12 5:15 am - MI

i was told he's been doing the rny to ds revision for years. i did request to have former patients who were also revised from rny to ds to contact me so i could ask how there experience was. I'm just waiting for that to occur.

pineview01
on 11/8/12 6:35 am - Davison, MI

Now when you find out how good he is (I'm hoping he is).  They can get the word out. 

I see your found your way over to the other board  I will be so jealous of you getting your DS revision.  My insurance only lets me go thru the center I go thru and no DS.  I questioned the Surgeon again yesterday and he said it is too complicated and they won't be offering it.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

tattoobabe
on 11/8/12 9:38 pm - MI
On November 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM Pacific Time, pineview01 wrote:

Now when you find out how good he is (I'm hoping he is).  They can get the word out. 

I see your found your way over to the other board  I will be so jealous of you getting your DS revision.  My insurance only lets me go thru the center I go thru and no DS.  I questioned the Surgeon again yesterday and he said it is too complicated and they won't be offering it.

from what i hear he's a excellent ds surgeon. but will do my homework and ask questions when i have my appt regarding his rny to ds experience.. I don't plan on being anyone guniee pig but from what his office reps say he's been doing the rny to ds surgery for years but i will find out myself in a short 2 weeks how many he's done and hopefully get to talk to former rny to ds patients for there experience. thankyou for following my journey and i promise i will update as much as can at each step of the way.

Most Active
Recent Topics