Pre Op diet started.

mpafford
on 9/4/13 1:52 am - TX

Just 6 days and I will have this (*&K band removed and sleeved.

Started the liquid diet today. Not so bad, but I always had a shake for breakfast anyway with the band. Went to my class yesterday and had the pre op visit with he Dr.

So just going to pick up some jell-o and more broth and I will be good to go.

I am scared but excited all at the same time.

In the class they told us that the day of surgery NOTHING to drink, no ice chips nada. THAT scares me. I am such a water person, don't know how I will handle this.

Montie P
Lap band 3-4-05 starting weight 312 now 190
LBL/BL  w/lipo            6-18-08
Arm/Thigh Lift w/lipo  1-07-09

Sometimes losing is really winning!
Member Services
on 9/4/13 2:33 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on your upcoming revision surgery  angry  Please keep us posted on your progress  

Layleigh
on 9/4/13 5:31 am - CA
Revision on 09/10/13

Yay!!! It won't be long now!!! Can't wait til we're back on the "losers" bench!

Pattycake1947
on 9/5/13 3:09 am - Boyd, TX

I know what you mean about being scared and excited. My revision is scheduled again for the 3rd. time for Sept.19th. Was canceled twice because of different reasons. I was starting to wounder if I should cancel it for good. I'm 65 and having the RNY. I have a wonderful husband and family and I want to be healthy and able to do the things with them I use to before I gained 80 pounds back. If I go through with this surgery I am just praying that I have more healthy years with them. My daughter thinks I shouldn't have the surgery. I have a couple of more weeks to decide for sure what I'll do. I pray you have a very safe surgery.

Kayla W.
on 9/5/13 10:49 pm - San Diego, CA

Good luck to you. I am also banded (2006) and I am revising to RNY on the 12th. 6 more days! Im terrified! And like you, I have some family members that are concerned with my decision. It IS a big deal and it was rough going through the process of having my band fail me and now revising to RNY. But I am confident in my choice and I just know that everything will be ok. My liquid diet starts on Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to that.

Good luck, keep us updated and I wish you an easy and quick recovery and hope that your sleeve gives you everything you wished for in the band,

Kayla

Real Eyes....Realize....Real Lies...

282 / 195/ 160 (time of surgery/current/goal) 

"Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways."

Most Active
Recent Topics