I WAS APPROVED BY MY INSURANCE FOR A RNY to DS REVISION WITH DR. K !!!

Douglas R.
on 3/5/15 11:11 pm

Well, all the worry about getting insurance approval has finally ended with approval.  No other requirements needed.  Planning on an April date.  SO EXCITED!

hollykim
on 3/6/15 12:33 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

awesome

airbender
on 3/6/15 7:10 am

excellent, I think you have the best revision surgeon in the world to do your RNY to DS.  Dr K likes the challenge these complex surgical histories give him.  you are in the best hands and are very fortunate to have him and to live so close to him.  the ds will offer you a normal quality of life,  congrats!!!!

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

Douglas R.
on 3/6/15 7:45 am

THANKS!  APRIL 10th is my surgery date.

Hislady
on 3/6/15 8:05 am - Vancouver, WA

Congrats you are indeed very fortunate, hope all goes well for you!

Heylove
on 3/6/15 9:36 pm

Congratulations, Doug!   I was also approved.  Looking at a surgery date next week, but I will find out on Monday.  :)  

Let the meal planning, post-op planning and cleaning begin!

modoc63
on 7/19/16 6:09 pm

Hi Marlena...ltns! How are you?

Larry

reddd33
on 3/8/15 11:40 am - Salem, WI

Hi I have been reading your posts and congrats on your great news of revision. can you tell me what area you are in and who is Dr K?? thanks!!!! :)

shona67
on 3/11/15 11:46 am - Lancaster, TX

On March 2, 2015 I went from RNY to duodenal switch done by Dr Barker's office. So far so good!

Douglas R.
on 3/11/15 12:24 pm
Awesome! Please share your experience with surgery, pain, recovery and any additional details
Most Active
Recent Topics