roux en y revision

Marla N.
on 10/13/15 11:24 am

I'm looking for any information or a support group for those of us having or who may have had a roux-en-y-revision. I had surgery done in 2007 weight was 503 at that time and lost 153lbs. It is now 2015 and I have gained back to 450lbs. I have been under med supervision off and on over these years. I'm now with the support of my weight and Primary care doctors looking into a revision of my 1st surgery. And was just wondering of there was a support group on here just for those of us who are looking into it or have already had this done.

If you can lead me to a support group for this area I would be truly greatfull.

Marla

hollykim
on 10/13/15 2:47 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 13, 2015 at 6:24 PM Pacific Time, Marla N. wrote:

I'm looking for any information or a support group for those of us having or who may have had a roux-en-y-revision. I had surgery done in 2007 weight was 503 at that time and lost 153lbs. It is now 2015 and I have gained back to 450lbs. I have been under med supervision off and on over these years. I'm now with the support of my weight and Primary care doctors looking into a revision of my 1st surgery. And was just wondering of there was a support group on here just for those of us who are looking into it or have already had this done.

If you can lead me to a support group for this area I would be truly greatfull.

Marla

well, um,this is it. You aRe posting on the Revision FoRum.

Dena198
on 10/20/15 6:36 pm

If you are looking for a more formal group meeting New York Bariatric Group have an online support group that meets a few times a month. I think that might be worth checking out.

Whit
on 10/28/15 8:43 pm
Revision on 12/10/12

Hi there,

I revised from RNY to DS. I have lost all of my excess weight. I had to really research and find a Dr. that would take my insurance. I did not want to revamp my RNY why would I do that. It did not work for me the first time.

It is a very complicated revision and only a few Dr's can do this. go to dsfacts.com for a list of vetted Dr's.

Just because a Dr tells you he does revisions does not mean he can preform the DS.

Good luck.

Whitney

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Most Active
Recent Topics