Your Advice Needed

clubnewyou
on 12/26/15 9:58 pm - TN

On again off again for the first time in my life I just want to be honest regarding my weight. I will try to keep this as short as possible. starting weight was around 285 ending weight present is 243 in all I have lost about 85 pounds and have gained back around 40 pounds I had my sleeve done around three and a half years ago I need advice now on a revision checking to see what advice you all have regarding recommendations for a revision from the vertical sleeve surgery. Presently my weight gain is all my fault.  comes from nothing more then eating the wrong things and not committing to an exercise regimen I am NOT looking for pity just good sound advice. no need to sugar coat any replies thank you all for everything.

hteadtbear
on 12/28/15 3:44 pm
RNY on 09/01/15

The surgery is a tool,  not a miracle.  If you don't change your eating habits a revision wont be your answer either.  It taked determination and commitment to yourself!!

Wish the best for you!!

Pam

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/29/15 11:54 am

bottom line - you need to change your diet.  You can't outrun bad diet..

it is for life...proteins and fats. very minimum of carbs - from non starchy veggies...

it is not easy...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/30/15 8:07 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

In a nutshell it comes down to your eating. A revision won't help unless you change your eating habits & stay with it for life. Exercise is great but its really for health benefits for your body, not something that'll accelerate weight loss, it helps, but what you eat is what matters most.

Hope you'll recommit to the lifestyle & work your sleeve in the way it'll work for you!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics