I'm back and miserable

jelaine5280
on 1/5/16 1:11 pm - Denver, CO

R,

I am actually having a revision to the RYN my stoma is enlarged and if I get the revision to my stoma I will get better results than the band. We sound similar I am also 5'9 and I prefer my weight at about 185. But I'm usually very happy as long as I stay under 200lbs and i'm exercising and healthy. I have been going through the revision process now for about 2 months. My doctor said that having the RNY is like a car. I had surgery in 05 and it was brand new now its older and needs a tune-up. I was like well you have a point but initially I didn't think the complications would be to this extreme. So my fingers are crossed that I follow the rules of the tool and remain on track with this lifestyle. Thanks for your prompt response and i'll let you know how it goes. Good luck with you appointment. 

Jelaine5280

acbbrown
on 1/2/16 1:47 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I too failed at WLS - gaining 80-90 lbs from my lowest. I suffer from the disease of compulsive overeating. I was so miserable and depressed and then found Overeaters anonymous. It's been the best thing I've ever done for myself. My depression has been listed and I've maintained a good period of abstinence from my binge foods (sugar and flour) without the same white knuckling I did trying to follow normal WLS guidelines. If yo want to know more , send me a PM. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Recent Topics