Three Month Check In

Mary S.
on 8/16/17 5:12 am - Eden Prairie , MN
VSG on 05/15/17
I had my 3-month follow up on August 15 with Bariatric RN. I didn't quite make the goal I set for myself of 30 pounds by 3 months, but came very close. She told me that at my age and body type I am making excellent progress and my BP was good, and I feel great! I had a death in my family, my younger brother died, I was his POA and it has really been a tough couple of weeks. I am going to be in charge of his Memorial Service on Friday and I will be so happy to celebrate his life and then get back to living mine. I love the progress I'm making, exercise, eating well, socializing and getting to know what works and what doesn't. Taking it one day at a time, one meal at a time, preparation is the key for me anyway. I am very thankful for my VSG and all the good things in my life.

Original surgery 12/5/06 - 238

VSG 5/15/17 - SW 213.5, CW 203.5, GW 140

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/16/17 12:18 pm

Congratulation. Well done. As a revision - 28 in 3 months is very good IMO. Specially when you started at lower weight. 9 lbs per month is great. Be proud.

Hugs and good luck at the memorial service.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics