Got my approval and surgery date!!!!

Wendi74
on 8/29/17 12:16 pm
VSG on 10/14/15

october 17. 2 years and 3 days after my original surgery!

MsShawna
on 8/29/17 3:43 pm - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Congratulations !!!

pieg00
on 9/4/17 8:35 am

congratulations, Wendy!! I see my surgeon Sept 13 and hope he submits to insurance then. They said i needed to do the whole 3 month period. I am so worried i wont get approved - have my heart set on it, so worried about being let down. meanwhile am on 3 meds for reflux but still have it and cant lose any weight. tracking and weighing and staying at 800- 90 cal and still not losing. siigghh I have MMO insurance and had VSG same time as you. So happy for you!!

pieg00
on 9/4/17 8:35 am

congratulations, Wendy!! I see my surgeon Sept 13 and hope he submits to insurance then. They said i needed to do the whole 3 month period. I am so worried i wont get approved - have my heart set on it, so worried about being let down. meanwhile am on 3 meds for reflux but still have it and cant lose any weight. tracking and weighing and staying at 800- 90 cal and still not losing. siigghh I have MMO insurance and had VSG same time as you. So happy for you!!

krafty81
on 9/12/17 3:01 pm
Revision on 10/01/17

Congrats!

I had the band done in 2008! Last year started to have problems, found that the band slipped causing severe GURD! I am fighting with the insurance company to approve. They are saying that i have not been morbidly obese for at least 2 years since my first surgery!

I don't understand and now I have to appeal with the insurance company myself!

I was unable to keep anything down due to band malfunction.

Had fluid removed from band, following all diets, being monitored monthly! And they still denied it after Appeal!

I have gain some of my weight back!! Frustrated!!!

Wondering if any one has any advice on what to do!!

Band2Bypass
on 10/18/17 2:37 pm
Revision on 12/18/17
On August 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM Pacific Time, Wendi74 wrote:

october 17. 2 years and 3 days after my original surgery!

so it was yesterday ? let us know how it went !

Most Active
Recent Topics