39 pounds to GOAL!

nicole u
on 1/6/18 7:06 pm - holbrook, NY
Revision on 12/01/08 with

While this has been a Long Bumpy Ride, I am blessed I had the opportunities I've had. The lap band was no good from the beginning and to be 100% honest I don't think my pouch was ever made to the correct size. I didn't drop weight in the beginning. It wasn't until 2 years later when I made real life changes that I did it. I went from 298 to 227 with the band. The day of RNY surgery I was 228 I believe. That was dec 1, 2008. It wasn't until spring 2010 that I got to 143 pounds. I maintained a bit loving how I looked and felt! Then I ballooned up again to the 220's. I just recently made a change in October and I am proudly back down to 182. I am glad this tool will always be here. I am grateful and determined to be healthy again.

I wonder if I can get these 39 pounds off by June 1. It's my personal challenge! If anyone needs someone to vent to....feel free!!! Happy Saturday everyone!

298/182/143
Surgery/ Current/ Goal

armyofficerwife40
on 1/10/18 6:20 pm

What a great accomplishment! I am celebrating with you on your success. I know you can do whatever you put your mind to.

nicole T.
on 9/12/18 6:37 pm

If you dont mind can you tell me what you did..what was did you change your eating..just reading this post inspired me..I had bypass in 2011 got to 170 got pregnant in 2014 and I maintain until 2017(which I got married) and now I'm 235..I want to in the oneland again..I was approved for the overstitch revision which is scheduled 10-5 but if I can lose it without it.i would be happy..please tell me exactly what you did and followed toget back on track

nicole T.
on 9/12/18 6:38 pm

If you dont mind can you tell me what you did..what was did you change your eating..just reading this post inspired me..I had bypass in 2011 got to 170 got pregnant in 2014 and I maintain until 2017(which I got married) and now I'm 235..I want to in the oneland again..I was approved for the overstitch revision which is scheduled 10-5 but if I can lose it without it.i would be happy..please tell me exactly what you did and followed toget back on track

Most Active
Recent Topics