Looking for recommended Surgeons for revisions in HOUSTON, TEXAS.

alaurenv1399
on 1/26/18 6:11 am - Bonham, TX

Hey everyone!

I'm currently looking and researching bariatric surgeons in the Houston, TX area. If anyone has had a revision in Houston, TX, I would love to hear your story, good or bad and who your surgeon was. I currently have a non adjustable band, known as the Molina Band.

Laura in Texas
on 1/28/18 11:40 am

I did not have a revision, but I used Garth Davis for my RNY. He is moving out of state.

If I needed a revision, I would contact Dr. Erik Wilson. He has an excellent reputation.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Nonikat1970
on 2/27/18 2:53 pm

I have an appointment with Dr. Dexter Turnquest in March. I had a VBG done in 2002 by Dr. Beryl Harberg who passed away in 2006. I'm having pain in that area and have a painful ulcer not to mention weight gain. So I'm going to see Dr. Turnquest to see if there is something going on inside. I Haven't seen a doctor regarding my surgery since 2003. Dr. Turnquest is doing my daughter's surgery the first part of April. He's also done the surgery for one of my co-workers and his wife. I met him when I went with my daughter. He was very nice and my co-workers absolutely LOVE him.

Good luck!!

Most Active
Recent Topics