Sleeve to Bypass Revision

nak77brr
on 3/17/18 1:00 pm
RNY on 03/13/18

I just had surgery 3.13.18..4 days out and i have been to target and Ross and cleaning and feeling pretty good. Only bad thing is the gas pains.i walk and tried gas x and pray it works.i feel pretty good. A little sore but nothing I cant tolerate.i had revision due to gerd. I had my sleeve 2012 with my hw 310 got to 218 and gain 39 lb before the surgery trying to eat food that would help with the gerd or I just would eat.i haven't been on the scale seen home from the hospital due to the liquids they pump in you..i try to sip and walk as much as i can and when i get tired I do sit down.i have to get use to this new restriction but i know it will be a journey.im excited because i am gerd free.i hear the weight lost isnt as high but it's ok if i can go on with life without my chest busting into flames everytime i eat something. Good luck

nak77brr
on 3/22/18 7:57 am
RNY on 03/13/18

Update .I'm 9 days out from revision and down 16 lbs..more than what i expected.kinda tired of the protein shakes but i know i have to get it in..im getting my liquids in pretty good.staples our and walking 3 miles a day.almost back to normal but still taking it slow..on the second week of food like yogurt and applesauce and trying to eat anything with high protein..if.you guys have any suggestions on non flavored protein please advise. These milk products are getting to me.

Johari22
on 4/7/18 12:29 pm - San Antonio, TX

Glad to read that you are doing great. Have you ever tried this product? I got a few samples to see if I can taste it, will let you know.

https://www.vitalproteins.com/

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
A negative mind will never give you a POSITIVE result!
5' 8"
HW 292, SW 280, CW 270.0

nak77brr
on 4/7/18 5:28 pm
RNY on 03/13/18

Please let me know if you like it or can taste it.i still have not found any protein powders I like..still on the premier protein and that's maybe once a day.

Most Active
Recent Topics