Candy Cane Roux

icgayle
on 6/12/18 10:50 pm

Hi, I am 9 yrs post Roux bypass. Maybe 4 years out I started gaing my weight back and was having severe ulcer and constipation/ diahrrhea problems. I was diagnosed with acid reflux and IBS. SO I did the Carafate dance back and forth still battling my weight gain (never reaching my goal loss) the past 3 years I started having almost constant burping issues. Some mostly dry but quite a bit wet. Then last year I had to go to the ER for ABD pain and was referred back to a batiatric surgeon. (mine retired) for a fistula that was found. Back to the Carafate dance ff to today. Its still there and we have started revision talking. Back to the Dietitian and so on but no specific mention of the "Candy Cane" theory. New insurance but Im scared they wont approve me!! BCBS The other thing is ive recently started a new job so Im concerned about downtime for the revision if it is approved. This does sound like what would resolve my issues but you know what they say about self diagnosing through the web!!! Any answers or suggestions would be much appreciated!!

icgayle
on 6/12/18 10:52 pm

Oh and there's the vomiting also! ???

Most Active
Recent Topics