BPD/DS REVERSAL due to severe malabsorption

airbender
on 2/27/22 5:39 pm, edited 2/15/24 10:25 pm

Hi all,

I will be having a BPD/DS REVERSAL due to severe malabsorption in a few weeks. My DS is too severe, I have a 50 cm common limb Infusions, injections, 45+ pills- supplements/day, osteoporosis and scoliosis caused post DS. I have had to add more and more supplements-the malabsorption is too severe.

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

ShadyC
on 2/28/22 2:06 pm
VSG on 10/31/13

Oh no!!! I hope this helps!

airbender
on 2/28/22 2:19 pm

thank you, me too

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

QueenBee7
on 11/20/22 4:28 pm
DS on 02/04/14

Have you had your reversal? How is it working. Did you regain slot of unnecessary weight?

interest peaked???

airbender
on 11/22/22 6:18 pm

It has been 8 months since my reversal, and I feel amazing! Best thing I ever did, I was living in hell-that is an understatement-it was a life of crazy-it was not living, I was constantly doing something DS... between, injections, infusions, and 52 pills a day.... I have not gained any unnecessary weight.

Most Active
Recent Topics