What's happening REVISIONS????????????

omari
on 5/5/04 11:19 am - Quartz Hill, CA
I'm beginning to read about a lot REVISIONS what's going on? is the surgery not working? To the old Loosers when is a REVISION necessary? is there more pay? is it a continuation of the first surgery? please explain what's going on. Enquire......Minds want to know.
AUTISM M.
on 5/7/04 4:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a revision, I had the VBG back in 99. I got pregnant 2 months after surgery. I was told at one time I would never have kids, they LIED!! As I have 3 kids. I had problems with the VBG, I was sick most of the time. I also had staple line break down, this is very common for the VBG. Do people that have had the RNY need a revision, yes some people do. One thing I learned this time, I have to eat healthy for LIFE, not just a few months as I loose weight. This is a tool, and if you use it right it will last. Hugs Kristin Revision to RNY 1/7/04 -89 392/303
Arianna C.
on 5/29/04 11:42 am - Nanuet, NY
I am just beginning to consider a revision and am wondering if it is for me. I had successful RNY surgery six years ago. I have kept 100 of the 115 pounds off that I lost. To stay here I exercise most everyday and watch everything I eat. I am considering the revision because I have the thought that it would make it so I do not have to struggle so hard to stay where I am and get me to lean body weight without the extra 15 lbs I carry around. Do you have any thoughts? Thanks. Barbara
AUTISM M.
on 5/29/04 1:24 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Barbara Hello and hugs!! With all due respect. If you have kept off 100 pounds of the 115 you have lost then you are doing WONDERFUL. It's a sad fact that we will have to watch what we eat for the rest of our life. This is a tool not a cure. " I sure wi**** was a cure" If you would have said I put back on 50 or 60 pounds then I would say yeah look into a revision. I only wish you the very very best. I hope that all works out for you. Have a great weekend.... Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics