Bone pain???

Nichelle R.
on 4/27/05 1:47 pm - Waterbury, CT
I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that has experienced pain on your bones and if so, how long has it lasted? I had surgery a year ago and I've lost 125lbs. I noticed the pain to start on the right side of my ribs under my breast. I then noticed my tail bone and my forearms get pains. Is this normal?
Michelle B.
on 5/2/05 2:01 am - Rockport, WA
Hello I had that for a while too. But it only lasted a short while. I talked to my Dr. and he made sure that my proteins were at the right rate and my vitamins were too. Don't forget to take your calcium. I take 1200 ml a day of calcium. Michelle
Barbara S.
on 5/13/05 10:58 am - Hope Mills, NC
The bone pain is a normal experience, so I was told by a doctor. It's your body adjusting to the difference in the weight distribution. Kinda like when you get pregnant.. your hips hurt because your weight distribution is off.. same type of thing.. But this time your getting smaller! The pain will go away. Hope that helps.
Alley Z.
on 5/26/05 5:12 pm - Northern, CA
Hello, I had a LAP RNY in June of 2002 and had termindous tailbone pain. My family doctor was injecting my ****yx with steriods and a numbing medication called Marcaine which was wonderful. However, the skin began to erode around that area,so I was put on Lidocaine transdermal patches. The patches were a temporary fix. I had my tailbone REMOVED July 29th, 2004 and the pain has essentially resolved. I also had a "butt lift" performed at the same time. Now get this folks!! I was approved ASAP for the butt lift and had to fight the insurance to pay for the tailbone removal which was the primary cause!! GO FIGURE....
Most Active
Recent Topics