Nutritionist say's no need for Revision!!! HELP! Please

JoannaPaul
on 5/15/05 6:43 pm - pittsburg, ca
I met with Nutritionist and she say's I already have the tool I just need to rechange my routine, drink one hour after each meal, take vitamines, and just eat Protein ....Protein .....Protein! Can someone give me some advice on what I can do next? She called me 2 weeks later to check on me to see how I was doing with the vitamines and eating, but it is not helping! Please someone out there any suggestions????
Nancy Degenmeister
on 5/20/05 11:29 am - Bergen County, NJ
Why are you looking for a revision? Has your surgeon verified a mechanical issue? If so, surgeon's opinion would trump nutritionist. However, if the main issue is you having difficulty making behavioral changes, that's another story. Nancy 394/275/180
JoannaPaul
on 5/21/05 5:41 am - pittsburg, ca
Thank you for your response! Well I went to see the Nutritionist and she said for me to take my Vitamines, Iron,Coral Calisum,B-12 and not to drink till 1 hour after meals. What do you mean Diffulty making behavioral changes??? Yesterday another Nutritionist called for an appointment but she had an emergency so she had to cancel will reschedule for June Priority she said, so I don't know maybe this is a follow up?? you got me, I would love to check and see if their is something wrong inside. Joanna
Most Active
Recent Topics